Wednesday, August 09, 2006

our camping adventure...






...in our backyard!

Owen took the boys practice camping for the long weekend, complete with their first taste of smores, very late night stories and early early mornings.

Right before falling asleep, Simeon (aka Daniel) said: Thank you for building the tent, I love you Daddy.

Makes the sleep deprivation worth it!

3 comments:

The Macrae Family said...

Oh Er, Your children are so incredible! I really miss them. I ache to know your dear Olivia. She is gorgeous! Where did you get the boys pjs? They are adorable. Good job Owen, on getting the boys started on camping! I can't wait until our six children can camp together. We'll give it a few years yet, but what a blast it will be!! We love and miss you all. ebbs&leebs

mamma g said...

thanks ebs we miss you all too! The pjs were a Zellers find, a recent fav store as it is just down the street and they have little carts for kids to push (think replacement mo-mo)

Laura said...

Love your pictures, Erin. What a great experience for the boys!

Laura