k, so the naked musician is me... sorry 'bout that if i caused anyone to stumble :-) and the tent in the background is a little two man we brought as backup. We slept in a 6man tent which is behind the cameraperson. There. Now you know. I know you wanted to!
4 comments:
Cute pics! I am so glad you chose to take all the kids with you it looks like you had fun! You have great kids you guys, good job! Love Tobi
Who's the naked musician? You guys get a little more wild with every child. . .
Nice tent you guys!
Okay, well, someday we WILL have to come up and camp in beautiful B.C., but I am SURE it will rain if I am there...
k, so the naked musician is me... sorry 'bout that if i caused anyone to stumble :-) and the tent in the background is a little two man we brought as backup. We slept in a 6man tent which is behind the cameraperson. There. Now you know. I know you wanted to!
Post a Comment