Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wee-a's latest



Our little 'Wee has been enjoying pulling herself up and along everything lately. She has been crawling since 7 months, which I am sure is faster than the boys. She moves with a patience persistence, shuffling along in her tights and dresses to wherever she sets her sights. Our friend Joni once had a dream about Olivia, that she was climbing the walls, which scared me somewhat at the time, thinking "How am I ever going to be able to keep up with another active toddler?" But I see now it is a grace that she keeps up with all of us. A beautiful spirit, our little flower blooming. So, this is the way that she greets us in the mornings lately, full of beaming smiles and girly squeals...and a overflowing diaper.

4 comments:

Tobi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tobi said...

What a sweet and beautful girl she is! We just love her!!!

Laura said...

Hi Erin,

Thanks for sharing pictures of this beautiful girl! Her darling personality comes shining through.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Erin, I've been checking in on your blog once in a while to see your gorgeous kids' cute little smiling faces.

Christina Aaron (Grison)