Last weekend we had Olivia's dedication/early first birthday party in our living room. It was a rich time of blessings on her life, many beautiful words spoken for her which we will treasure.
I think it's a neat idea to do this at home, when you can have people who are meaningful in Olivia's life there to make it really personal. How is it possible that she's about to turn 1????
I loved the photo of you and Owen and Olivia and the cake - and the look on Olivia's face which seems to say, "How can a get myself some of that cake???"
I also have to say - Judah just has the greatest hair. I'm sure you hear this all the time but it's so incredibly cute!!!
1 comment:
I think it's a neat idea to do this at home, when you can have people who are meaningful in Olivia's life there to make it really personal. How is it possible that she's about to turn 1????
I loved the photo of you and Owen and Olivia and the cake - and the look on Olivia's face which seems to say, "How can a get myself some of that cake???"
I also have to say - Judah just has the greatest hair. I'm sure you hear this all the time but it's so incredibly cute!!!
I enjoyed the photos of your beautiful family! :)
Bev
Post a Comment