Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Making Room


Have you ever felt like something, or should I say, someone was missing? Lately we have. Our little family is about to grow once more as we prepare to fill up the strollers...with our fourth child, due early December! Buckle up for the ride kids, here we go!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations, Erin.

Laura

The Lewis Family said...

Ok ok I am out of the race. . . I caught up with 3, but I think I'll stop there. You win! Anyway, Congratulations!!! Baby's are addictive I have to say!

I had the oddest dream last night with you and Owen in it. . .

Give me a call when you are feeling up to it. . . Morning sickness?

la femme elisabeth said...

Yippeeeeee! Congrats to you all! Hey, do you have a minivan yet??
hahaha
--e

og tunes said...

Minivan? We're getting a BUS!!

I love this photo cause I can just about hear the motor sound that Sim's making in it cause he can't wait to get going again!