Sunday, October 07, 2007

Bellies


Thanks Elisabeth for reminding me to get pics up again! I kind of ran out of steam lately, and anytime I think of it I am too tired, but here's a reminder WHY. I have 8 weeks until baby #4 makes her appearance!!! My two Goward sister inlaws are expecting around the same time too-Janelle in Feb and Alyssa around Christmas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those babies are going to be good friends/cousins I'm sure.
Hallelujah! :)

la femme elisabeth said...

WOW!! You look AMAZING and are so radiant and have such a cute grin...do you know a secret?? I am stoked you got a pic up--thanks! (and glad u weren't offended at my friendly reminder!) :) love you, e

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, I DO know a secret...

la femme elisabeth said...

did you want to share???

Anonymous said...

Have you talked to Tobi lately my friend??? ;)