wait a minute, didn't you just have a baby, Er?! how is it that you look soooooo fantastic???!!!
Hee hee - I love Simeon's face in that photo of Erin & the three big kids. What a sweet gang you're raising there!!! Also love the photo out the window for Christmas morning!!Bev :)
Thanks Elisabeth! You are sweet to me!
Hi Erin...your family looks so happy and content...I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas.luv B
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wait a minute, didn't you just have a baby, Er?! how is it that you look soooooo fantastic???!!!
Hee hee - I love Simeon's face in that photo of Erin & the three big kids. What a sweet gang you're raising there!!! Also love the photo out the window for Christmas morning!!
Bev :)
Thanks Elisabeth! You are sweet to me!
Hi Erin...your family looks so happy and content...I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas.
luv B
Hi Erin...your family looks so happy and content...I hope you guys had a lovely Christmas.
luv B
Post a Comment