Monday, March 24, 2008

Hey there faithful bloggers! It's been a while, and I am wondering if you are still out there? Please let me know if you are interested in our little life, or if we should just stick to the facebook fad...Thanks, and love to you whoever you are currently reading this :) er

8 comments:

la femme elisabeth said...

We're here, keep up the good work! I love the pics and Madalene is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading...I love to see what you guys are up too.
Miss Brawler

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin - I am perpetually having trouble with posint on my blog so I have resorted to almost exclusive Facebook use.

I love seeing your photos - so keep posting them - somewhere!! :)

Bev

Anonymous said...

Dear Er, I love your blog and don't comment nearly enough. Please keep it going. Your family is a joy to follow. Love always Elizabeth Bennett

Laura said...

Hi Erin,

My vote is for blogging...I check yours all the time and love it when there are some new pics.

Thanks for the update,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin.

I'm one of your biggest fans! I LOVE all the photos -- can't get enough, actually. I really miss you guys. And we haven't even met Madalene yet!!!

The pictures will have to do until we see you in person, so yes, please keep them coming!

Kisses and hugs,
Joni (Noni - i made it up)
ps - i can't wait to introduce you all to Rome

Anonymous said...

keep blogging! keep blogging!!!
ty and i love seeing pics of the kids!

but we are internet stalkers... we also check facebook :)

we love you guys and miss you tons!
and hey guess what? we will be in kelowna for about a week at the end of august... it's forever away, but if we dont see you before then, at least it's something, right?!?!

buhbye for now.
boo, ty and rome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin - it was SO great to bump into you last weekend - what a wonderful surprise. I enjoyed having the chance to meet Madeline (soooo cute!) and to spend some time catching up with you.

Hope y'all are well,

Bev :)