I agree with Bev, and wonder, Where's all the stuff?? :) You have done an excellent job "staging" your home - taking away all the personal photos etc. so potential buyers will see themselves in that home. Do share what your plans are...
Having Owen around has been a huge help, working on decluttering and getting rid of stuff, so far it's been fun! Not sure where we will go, but we'll keep you posted...
4 comments:
Wow - it must be an enormous job to get your whole house so clean at once for the photos!!! :)
So what's the plan - are you staying in Kelowna and just changing houses?
Bev
I agree with Bev, and wonder, Where's all the stuff?? :) You have done an excellent job "staging" your home - taking away all the personal photos etc. so potential buyers will see themselves in that home. Do share what your plans are...
Laura
Having Owen around has been a huge help, working on decluttering and getting rid of stuff, so far it's been fun! Not sure where we will go, but we'll keep you posted...
Cute house Erin....I love the kitchen and that back yard patio...I'm glad you posted the virtual tour...I'm sure it will sell in no time:)
luv B
Post a Comment