The Mushroom fascination continues...but with a different medium this time. We have all been somewhat inspired by my new sewing set-up in our creativity space. More projects to come!
okay you bum, why oh why don't you live near me. I am just not so gifted in that area of creativity (energy) with kids. Not as often as you! You could make me be much more fun like that! Hmmm. . . I am the naughty sort to waste my energy on painting the house, rather than do crafts with busy kids. . . I need you here next door!
Looks like you are all having a blast homeschooling! Great job, it challenges me to be doing more "fun" stuff with the kids instead of getting stuck in the daily grind... So cool about the Olympic torch coming so near your home, too! What an awesome memory for your kidlets. love ya, e.
3 comments:
okay you bum, why oh why don't you live near me. I am just not so gifted in that area of creativity (energy) with kids. Not as often as you! You could make me be much more fun like that! Hmmm. . . I am the naughty sort to waste my energy on painting the house, rather than do crafts with busy kids. . . I need you here next door!
The crafts are the parts that keep me sane I feel! And I do wish we could do this hs thing closer too...I am needing community ;) Miss you Beck.
Looks like you are all having a blast homeschooling! Great job, it challenges me to be doing more "fun" stuff with the kids instead of getting stuck in the daily grind...
So cool about the Olympic torch coming so near your home, too! What an awesome memory for your kidlets. love ya, e.
Post a Comment