We just introduced Galena to the hot water heater today. She now knows where hot water comes from - ha ha. The important things in life for an 8 year old.
Anyway, this morning Mr Boo came down and cuddled in bed with us as he often does and proceeded to point out bad guys, good guys and pirate ships (his fave movie is The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything) who were all around in random places in our bedroom. Surely we can see them too. . . I am being introduced to some serious imagination. I imagine you have experienced that quite some time ago. It is quite a novelty for me. I mean, I could pretend to be things, but never to see things that weren't there. The girls weren't like that either, but boy or boy, that boy. . . Boys are generally quite different eh?!
You have to be gracious with me, you know I was raised with all girls and a girly sort of dad - ha ha.
1 comment:
We just introduced Galena to the hot water heater today. She now knows where hot water comes from - ha ha. The important things in life for an 8 year old.
Anyway, this morning Mr Boo came down and cuddled in bed with us as he often does and proceeded to point out bad guys, good guys and pirate ships (his fave movie is The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything) who were all around in random places in our bedroom. Surely we can see them too. . . I am being introduced to some serious imagination. I imagine you have experienced that quite some time ago. It is quite a novelty for me.
I mean, I could pretend to be things, but never to see things that weren't there. The girls weren't like that either, but boy or boy, that boy. . . Boys are generally quite different eh?!
You have to be gracious with me, you know I was raised with all girls and a girly sort of dad - ha ha.
Post a Comment