Thursday, June 24, 2010

Int'l PJ Hat Day at 3108

You may not have known, but today was the official day to wear your pyjama pants on your head, eat pizza and be silly night. So sorry if you missed it. It will come around soon I am sure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha - your expression in the family photo is perfect, Erin!! Looks like fun. I think I'll suggest this to our family too...kids would love it. It's the simple things that they remember the most!

Bev :)

The Lewis Family said...

Brilliant plan! Adorable picture!

The Macrae Family said...

Erin you are such a wonderful Mom! Your kids will have so many great memories!!!

mamma g said...

Confession: a few minutes before this moment, Owen and I were about to lose it with the kid-craziness, when Judah walks down the stairs with pj's on his head. It seemed to be the icing on the cake to take us over the top. If you can't beat them, join them...

Unknown said...

omg! i love you guys.

ps. please inform us when the next pajama (or gymnamas... as rome calls them) on your head day is. we'd love to participate. :)