I love this picture of Olivia because it reminds me of one that I have seen in my parent's albums of me at this age. Lots of delicious chubs and a huge teethy grin! Sometimes I see so much of me in her, then other times it's all Owen, except her eyes which will always be mine. She is quickly leaving the baby stages behind, our Little Miss Independent!
3 comments:
Erin this picture is adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. I especially love the little bruisies on her legs. Erin, your babes are beautiful, and I can't wait to see and hold this next one. By the way you look gorgeous in the ballet pictures. Sim looks very proud of his mom. I love you very much! Ebbs
Hi Erin,
Great photo!! I too can't believe how big Olivia is getting. With those bangs she is definitely looking like a toddler. Wow!
Laura
We love the chubs and smiles and sweetness she beholds. Love you guys.
Post a Comment