This year I have had the chance to live out a dream of mine to dance again. After many years off, I decided this past year to take an adult ballet class at Creator's Arts Centre, a Christian dance company in town. Our year end performance was the other weekend, a celebration of creation, and my class danced like the wind (as we were the wind...) I felt so much joy through being involved in something bigger again. I felt God's pleasure as I was doing was He's created me to!
5 comments:
that concert was awesome! so glad you stuck with it... keep it up!!
Congratulations, Erin.
It sounds like you feel a great sense of personal accomplishment :) And it is great to be doing something for yourself as an individual (not as a Mom).
Laura :)
Congratulations, you now have 100 posts on your blog! I counted them myself. JK
Good for you, Erin!! It always feels so good to remember something of our former, pre-mother selves. Children are wonderful but it is also very good to get to do something for yourself that you love. Way to go! You look very happy. :)
I'm so glad that you decided to do that Erin. You remind me of Eric Liddel - the famous sprinter who feared God, and then he felt His Father's pleasure when he raced. Keep shining for Jesus!
Post a Comment