Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Posing




Such a girlie. Olivia started posing for Owen one afternoon, all on her own, and he happened to have the camera nearby to catch her in action! I have to say, my boys do not do this. In fact, I often resort to bribery to capture a smile and to convince them to sit still long enough. They are such different creatures! It is fun to have both, and to enjoy them all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

erin!! hi i miss you!! already! that happens usually when i look at these adorable pictures!
oliva is so beautiful! the middle one is incredible. you can see from that picture what she will look like in a few years! she is so gorgeous! you produce beautiful babies!!
ps. check out my facebook, i posted a note with our new address and cell numbers!!!

love you guys! talk soon? i am heading off tomorrow morning for josh and kellys wedding!!!

The Lewis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lewis Family said...

The middle one looks just like you esp. you in some videos I had the privelege of viewing so long ago. . .:)

Anonymous said...

Olivia is a charmer...Owen, I'd start brushing-up on my shotgun skills if I were you...

Excellent photos!!! do I ever miss you guys. As soon as we get a place maybe you could drive down for a cupppa tea.
Joni
xoxo

Bev said...

These are GORGEOUS photos - she looks so much older with her hair in those adorable ponytails.

Too cute for words!!!